Hays Information Technology in Belgium has grown to become an important recruitment specialist for ICT-professionals, ICT-managers and ICT-sales.
Our specialised consultants have a broad experience in the IT field and can rely on their expert insights into the IT market to help you jump to a new career.
We offer both permanent jobs at employers as freelance missions.
Together with its client, Hays is looking for a Functional Analyst SAP GRC. This client is an international player in the pharmaceutical sector with its headquarters near Wavre. It concerns a long-term freelance mission. The reason for this job is the start of a new global project.
- As SAP GRC Process Control and Risk Management expert, you will assist in a global SAP implementation project.
- You will provide functional and technical knowledge in the area of process control monitoring & risk management.
- You will assure that it will be correctly implemented. It's very important to understand, assist and challenge the users in the elaboration of the requirements.
- You will translate those requirements into best practice solutions leveraging your expertise.
- To be successful in this job, you need to have experience (> 3 years) as SAP GRC Process Control and Risk Management Consultant.
- You need to have experience in previous SAP Security functional roles, preferably within the pharma sector.
- Proven hands-on experience configuring and testing SAP GRC Process Control and Risk mgmt. 10.0 & 10.1 solutions
- It's mandatory to have a good understanding of security and risk management processes.
- You need to have the maturity and persuasiveness in dialogue with both business and end-users.
- Well-developed analytical and communication skills are a necessity.
- You need to be fluent in English.
Interested? Apply online!