- Setup and manage the DAST (Dynamic Application Security Testing) solution to perform automated vulnerability tests
- Pro-actively support and assist to all IT development squads in their secure development.
- Manage the technical infrastructure supporting automatic code reviews, open source library and Docker container evaluations.
- Maintain the applied policies (security, compliance...)
- Follow-up and report on the execution of the evaluations
- Keep the development guidelines up-to-date
- Review defects and vulnerabilities
- Managing security issues. If you detect a problem, it is your duty to inform the person responsible for the application and closely follow-up the case. You will also be in charge of reporting on these security issues.
- Supporting IT developers in their search for solutions to security risks and incidents.
- Providing input for new security measures (such as detection mechanisms).
- You have experience in the development of applications and knowledge of technologies used in an Agile environment.
- You have at least 3 years' experience in Software Application Security Testing
- You are up-to-date on the recent developments in internet banking: from programming languages and technologies to the standard tools and platforms. (Jenkins, GitLab, Maven, Docker...)
- In depth knowledge and hands-on experience with SAST and DAST in Fortify and Sonar.
- You see application security as your field of expertise including secure development best practices.
- You are knowledgeable regarding penetration testing
- You are already knowledgeable with respect to network security.
- Mobile application development & testing.
- French or Dutch good with Fluent English