One of our top clients, an organisation in the financial sector, is looking for an experienced DLP security analyst.
The main focus of this role is to manage and contribute towards the delivery of both technical and non-technical change initiatives lead by both business and internally within CISO; the role will involve engagement with stakeholders from across all areas of the business. You will be able to demonstrate strong skills in leadership, influencing, and applications security risk management in either a previous Information Security operational or governance role, preferably in a Financial Services organisation.
The DLP Security Analyst will be primarily responsible for the daily monitoring and/or maintenance of the enterprise Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solution. The main duties of the person in this role will include proper care and administration of the Data Loss Prevention (DLP) environments and monitoring and responding to the alerts that generate from the tool. This person will interface with Service Managers, IT Operations, Network Operations, Infrastructure teams, Legal, Risk Management, etc.
- Work with vendors to support the DLP technology (troubleshooting, upgrades, etc.)
- Administration of the DLP tools which includes configuring policies and reporting
- Monitor and respond to alerts generated from the DLP systems
- Understand and follow the incident response process through event escalations
- Respond to escalations by the Incident Response Team
- Support Data Loss Prevention policies and use cases across Data-in-Motion, Data-in-Use, and Data-at-Rest
- Leads level 1 investigation and reporting of data security events and incidents
- Assists with remediation and root cause of environment during or after a security event or incident
- Escalates events according to the Data Loss Prevention triage WorkFlow process
- Documents event analysis and writes comprehensive reports of event and incident investigations.
- Develops support procedures and performance metrics reports
- Executes policy testing plans to ensure quality of implementation
- Experience with DLP product
- Ability to work in and adapt to a changing environment
- Able to configure and review of technical rule sets, policies ensuring consistency
- Collaborate with IT Security and Risk team as well as with other functional and technical partners to define and manage DLP incident and WorkFlow
- Responsible for assessment and resolution of DLP incidents/alerts and recurring procedures
- Provide critical inputs to the Security Incident Response team
- Co-ordinate with user for DLP incident management
- Contribute to overall DLP process improvements and documentation
- Report preparation for leads and management review
- Perform daily incident response and system administration operation duties
- English communication skills
Details of the opportunity
- Project length: 6 months with extension·
- Location: Brussels
- Hours per week: 40
- Start date: 01/07/2019
Apply now for this freelance/interim security analyst position
Are you our new security analyst? Apply now online or speak to a consultant in the engineering team about this project or similar projects in engineering. You can contact us via the button below.