ictjob is expanding, and we have a very exciting career opportunity!
Are you passionate about digital and webdesign?
Do you enjoy building campaigns from scratch? Are you fascinated by online marketing and the creation of a successful website and platform?
We are looking for a detail-oriented self-starter who can easily multitask. As you'll be the first webdesigner in our team we will rely on your creativity. It is also important to be a team player, able to handle criticism and implement suggestions to improve designs. You will work closely with both our marketing department and our product development one.
Your challenge as a designer
- Generating high-quality graphics and improving our user experience
- Making design recommendations to support marketing, communications and product development
- Designing and creating prototypes and mock-ups for multi-channel platforms, including social media, partnerships, our websites and offline marketing
- Ensuring that all visual elements are aligned with our guidelines
We are looking for someone with following qualifications
- Bachelor degree or equal by experience
- Language Skills: excellent level of French and working knowledge of English
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design tools
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS, bootstrap is a big plus
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- 1-2 years' experience in digital and web design
- Dynamic and convincing team player
What we offer
- A permanent contract (38 hours per week) with a competitive salary in accordance with education, experience and skills
- A challenging job in a young dynamic team
- A job with a varied set of tasks in a growing company where there is room for initiatives and creativity
- An office on the edge of the Sonian Forest (Hoeilaart)
Please send your C.V. to Mrs. Alice Schils via the button below.