Do you want to...
- Help DevOps squads to onboard on the Ing Cdaas platform and implement Continuous Delivery engineering practices?
- Be responsible for people development in a chapter of 10 Ops Engineers (each working in Dev/Ops squads to operate applications & platforms)
- Operate platforms in production as an Ops Engineer in the Cdaas squad
Your role ...
As Chapter Lead you hierarchically lead a chapter of max 10 Ops Engineers (40% of time):
- Responsible the personal development and evaluation of his/her chapter members,
- Encourages his/her chapter members to develop themselves. Provides coaching both in terms of professional and of personal development.
- Supports recruiting of talents & sourcing external engineers
An Ops Engineer in a Dev/Ops squad (60% of your time):
- Builds a deep knowledge on his squads' applications or platform with a good understanding of its ecosystem
- Guides releases across the different environments into production during the development lifecycle
- Safeguards application quality and performance during development
- Automates application deployment and regression tests (Continuous Integration & Deployment)
- Monitors the application's availability and correct performance in production
- Is responsible for incident and problem resolution related to the applications of the squad
- Is responsible for lifecycle management and operational risk reduction for the applications of the squad
Within the Building Blocks tribe our purpose is to accelerate the IT engineering journey of all Ing squads and tribes, by providing enablers that are easy to find, easy to use, always reliable, secure and compliant.
Within the tribe your squad focuses on onboarding DevOps squads & improving a global platform (Cdaas) that enables squads to apply Continuous Delivery for their applications.
When you are ...
- a seasoned Ops Engineer or application owner
- able to coach colleagues to improve their individual Ops Engineering competencies
- experienced in Agile and Continuous Delivery practices
- continuously improving and automating IT services
... then you are our new Chapter Lead Ops Engineer
What this job offers ...
- Teamwork in a highly empowered IT DevOps squad
- Improving scalable platforms in short delivery cycles through Agile Scrum
- Work with state-of-the art technology in a large enterprise level context
- Competitive salary and benefits