As an End2end tester, you are responsible for the:
- Validation and approval of the new releases by appropriate acceptance testing on the pre-production environments
- Review of new business requirements and preparation of end-to-end test plans to ensure seamless integration into daily operations
- Execution of test plans
- Review and enhance of the testing strategy in collaboration with the Development team and Platform Owner
- Demonstration of accountability and contributions to the successful realization of client goals
Are you someone who...
- Flexible in adapting to new ways of working
- Take accountability for end to end quality
- Creative, result-oriented, proactive, problem solving skills
- Team player and flexible
- Ability to work and interact effectively in a multi-cultural team
And you also...
- have a master degree, or equal through experience;
- master English as a language, other languages are an asset
- have experience with payment formats (Swift, ISO)
- should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks.
- ideally have experience with SAP
- ideally are ISTQB certified
- ideally have worked in SCRUM/Agile
... then you can apply for the vacancy as E2e Tester - Cash Management