- Contributing to project solutions and the development of architecture, offering architectural support to project teams in the form of architectural deliverables;
- Issuing advice on any deviation from principles and standards.
- Understanding architectural standards and assisting in the reuse and selection of existing building blocks;
- Sharing your knowledge and explaining architecture-related choices.
- Attending technology sessions of Ing technology partners.
Are you looking for a challenging job in a diverse IT Landscape defining the Infra solutions of the future?
Are you someone who is ...
- capable of both pragmatic and strategic thinking;
- a good communicator, able to bring a message and convince different audiences (domain architect, all type of engineers, project managers, senior management...), at both technical and executive level;
- a born coach and diplomatic leader.
And you have as well...
- Knowledge at master's level or similar level based on experience;
- The ability to understand and interpret business needs;
- A proven broad ICT infrastructure knowledge including at least four of the following areas: Storage, Network, Middleware, Databases, Servers, Workplace devices, Security.
- Several years' experience in designing and documenting infrastructure architectures which involve the application and integration of different products, technologies and services;
- Knowledge about Architectural Methodologies/frameworks (like TOGAF, Iaf, ZACHMAN...), certification is a plus;
- Strong written and spoken English skills;
- A vision on IT, capable of defining an IT Infrastructure Roadmap;
- A look at reducing overall architecture & therefore operational complexity, and ultimately cost;
- An eagerness to review and validate new IT solutions against existing standards and guidelines or future strategy.
... Then you are our new IT Infrastructure Feature Architect