Do you want to...
- Be a vital contributor to the best data experience as an IT Ops Engineer of the Data Management Platform?
- Be part of an autonomous, Agile squad consisting of business & IT resources gathered around one purpose servicing the biggest Benelux customer base in banking?
- Work for a trendsetting organization that is constantly transforming and improving its current applications by applying cutting edge?
An Ops Engineer in a Dev/Ops squad
- Builds a deep knowledge on his squads' applications or platform with a good understanding of its ecosystem
- Guides releases across the different environments into production during the development lifecycle
- Safeguards application quality and performance during development
- Automates application deployment and regression tests (Continuous Integration & Deployment)
- Monitors the application's availability and correct performance in production
- Is responsible for incident and problem resolution related to the applications of the squad
- Is responsible for lifecycle management and operational risk reduction for the applications of the squad
When you are ...
- a seasoned Ops Engineer or application owner
- experienced in Linux and Oracle. Knowledge of IBM InfoSphere and IBM Data Replication is a plus
- able to coach colleagues to improve their individual Ops Engineering competencies
- experienced in Agile and Continuous Delivery practices
- continuously improving and automating IT services
... then you are our new Ops Engineer
What this job offers ...
- Teamwork in a highly empowered IT DevOps squad
- Improving scalable platforms in short delivery cycles through Agile Scrum
- Work with state-of-the art technology in a large enterprise level context
- Competitive salary and benefits