OPS Engineer Omnichannel
Do you have a passion for delivering and keeping IT systems up & running, performant and reliable?
Do you thrive around concepts like Continuous Integration& Continuous Delivery? Do you want to work in an international and
Agile environment, where we are committed to fostering a proper engineering culture and building a highly productive team
of smart engineers with the getting-things-done mentality? If so, please read on.
Within the omnichannel tribe, we are defining the digital vision for both our customers and employees, delivering an industry leading and
consistent digital customer experience across all ING touch points.
Within the Customer Proposition product area, your squad will be developing and continuing the track of digitization in Belgium,
contributing to the existing Belgian strategy: entry points for service flows, helping other departments in their development, ... .
Your role ...
- Build a deep knowledge of the squads' applications and/or platform components, with a good understanding of the ecosystem they live in
- Support releasing through the different environments and finally to production, during the development life cycle
- Safeguard the application quality and performance during development
- Automate deployments and regression testing through continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Monitor the application availability and performance in production and if needed handle the incident and problem management
- Be responsible for the life cycle management and operational risk for the applications of the squad
- Be part of the on-call rotation, once fully up-to-speed
When you are ...
- A seasoned OPS Engineer or Application Owner/Application Leader, having a sense of ownership and responsibility for the applications of your squad
- Experienced in Agile and Continuous Delivery practices
- Continuously improving and automating IT services
- Embracing new evolutions and challenges
- Pro-active, assertive and a good communicator
- And have an excellent written and spoken knowledge of English (knowledge of Dutch and/or French is an asset)
... you are the OPS engineer we are looking for.
What this job offers
- You will be working in a highly empowered squad, with state-of-the-art technology in an international context
- A competitive salary, a clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensations and other benefits:
- Personal growth & challenging work with lots of opportunities to realize your ambitions
- An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavours
- A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We're on a journey that's centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We're proud of that!
We redefine banking. What about you?