- Be part of a passionate team of highly qualified Database Engineers to create a new global Dbaas for the Ing group worldwide
- Develop new capabilities on Oracle 12 and Exadata
- Having a close contact/interaction with the Solution Architects
- Defining, creating and maintaining the DB stacks
- Participating in the technology roadmap in the database domain;
- Initiating and defending projects within the technology domain;
- Being accountable for the problem resolution and audit findings on technical level;
- Assist/advice business on solutions for their DB requirements
- Assist/advice business on the life cycle of their solutions
Are you looking for...
- An exciting job as Senior Database Engineer, to create/maintain stacks and builds for Oracle, be responsible for offering/assuring database services for our business customers.
- A mission where you contribute to challenging and strategic business projects, assisting in the creation of the global design, based on the current standards in order to meet the needs of your business partners.
Are you also someone who is...
- Analytical and strong in problem solving;
- Well organized: you work out detailed action plans how to reach your goal, taking into account the constraints and priorities;
- Team player;
- A strong communicator, able to present concepts and data in a structured way;
- Assertive but diplomatic;
- Eager to learn and already a specialist in the Oracle Database domain
And you have as well...
- Master degree in information technology or equivalent by experience;
- Specific knowledge on technologies such as Oracle RDBMS 10, 11 and 12, RMAN, Oracle Enterprise Manager, Data Warehousing, Oracle Cloud and appliances, High Availability, Disaster Recovery...;
- Knowledge of Oracle Exadata is an asset
- Experience with Unix based platforms and Storage solutions. (AIX and Linux knowledge is a plus);
- Sound experience in IT and IT processes;
- A good knowledge of English. A good command of French and/or Dutch is considered as an asset.