What you'll do
- Design and implement architectures and solutions around our infrastructure in addition to providing technical leadership and consulting on key architecture decisions.
- Develop, configure and enhance the automation tools.
- Maintain and upgrade the datacenter infrastructure and the operational security
- Create procedures (write and review documentation)
- Handling Network & SAN configuration
- Daily operational administration tasks (change management, monitoring, backups)
Who you are
- Academic or Bachelor level of education or equivalent by experience
- Minimum of 5-6 years of Linux Sysadmin experience in a HA environment
- Proven operational security knowledge
- Ability to engage with both technical and non-technical staff at all levels in the organization
- Must have:
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch And/Or French.
- Excellent knowledge of Red Hat / CentOS Linux
- Good knowledge of MySQL or High Availability DB solutions
- Experience with IP infrastructure (DHCP, DNS, Load Balancer, etc.) and VMware Infrastructure
- Nice to have:
- Experience with security standards
- Experience with Cloud solution (AWS), Openshift and Docker.
- Good knowledge of RHCE
What is in it for you
- Taking part in shaping the future of payments!
- A permanent contract with strong, competitive salary package, linked to profile and experience
- Joining a dynamic, young growing team of highly skilled Linux engineers working in DevOps mode
- To become the best version of yourself, we put a strong emphasis on personal growth with trainings, coachings and internal mobility
To all recruitment agencies: Ingenico ePayments does not, in any circumstance, accept unsolicited resumes from agencies or any other party. Please do not forward resumes to Ingenico employees or any other affiliated persons. Ingenico ePayments is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.