Who we are
Ingenico is a global leader in the fintech market, with more than three decades of experience. Its footprint gives scale to projects and talents. Innovation is part of our DNA and our diverse community of experts keep anticipating the evolution of commerce worldwide. We are shaping the future of payments.
What you'll do
- Develop architectures and solutions for projects and programs in addition to providing technical leadership and consulting on key architecture decisions
- Provide assessment of feasible solution options; Main deliverables include Project Solution Architecture and Architecture Decision Document
- Leading, coaching and mentoring a team of architects on large programmes
- Lead the technical review and evaluation of COTS offerings
- Identifying opportunities to reuse enterprise and shared technology services
- Influencing a wide range of stakeholders across multiple Lobs & obtain consensus on the correct technical solution
- Contribute and lead the architecture for critical Payments-related transformation programmes.
Who you are
- Bachelor degree in IT or equivalent by experience
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience in IT, some experience in a similar role is required
- Analytical with pragmatic problem solving skills
- Self-starter with well-developed communication skills; able to engage with both technical and non-technical staff at all levels in the organization
- Excellent English language skills, both verbal and written
- Specialization in one of the following architecture disciplines: Application Architecture, Infrastructure Architecture, Information Architecture, Information Security Architecture, Integration Architecture
- Good technical knowledge in most of the following:
- Defining Non-Functionals
- UML (domain model, activity- and state diagram, sequence diagrams, use cases)
- Java, J2EE, C/C++, .NET BPMN, PL/SQL, SSL/PKI/IT Security, Hadoop
What is in it for you
- Taking part in shaping the future of payments!
- A Permanent contract with strong, competitive salary package, linked to profile and experience
- Joining a company with a strong diversified and multicultural environment
- To become the best version of yourself, we put a strong emphasis on personal growth with trainings, coaching and internal mobility
To all recruitment agencies: Ingenico ePayments does not, in any circumstance, accept unsolicited resumes from agencies or any other party. Please do not forward resumes to Ingenico employees or any other affiliated persons. Ingenico ePayments is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.