INTRASOFT International, a leading European IT solutions provider, is seeking a professional to cover the following opening:
AngularJS - Java Developer (M/F)
The successful candidate should have
- University degree
- At least 4 years of work experience
- Good frontend web development experience preferably using Angular JS, but similar framework experience is good, CSS, HTML
- Good experience using, Maven, Eclipse and SVN or CVS.
- Experience in Tomcat 6/7 or JBoss
- Work experience in Agile/Scrum environment
- Good experience in producing documents (functional and technical specifications, user guides)
- A very good knowledge of oral and written English and good command of French whereas the knowledge of any other language of EU is considered an advantage.
Ideally, you would also have
- Experience in Oracle 11 relational database
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle and methodologies used by large scale international organizations.
Your personal characteristics
- Analytical ability and focus towards problem solution
- Strong ability to work on his own as well as within a team
- Pay attention to details
- Highly motivated
- Ability to prototype solutions and solve complex problems
- Ability to work and communicate efficiently in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to participate constructively in user discussions and presentations
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.