INTRASOFT International, a leading European IT solutions provider, is seeking on behalf of one of the European Institutions based in Brussels, a professional to cover the following opening:
Java Developer (m/f)
The person to cover this position will be responsible as a developer for the analysis, design and implementation of applications augmenting the functionality and value of our clients web applications. The candidate will be responsible for Java application development, supporting business objectives while providing expertise in full software development lifecycle, from concept and design, to testing.
The candidate will join a dynamic environment at the premises of the European Commission and contribute to a high-level financial project.
- Development / Maintenance
- Design and development of component architecture and building blocks
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users
- Assistance in the testing, the technical documentation, the deployment, the evaluation and the reporting (JUnit, Jira)
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle and methodologies used by large scale international organizations. Applied usage of Agile, Scrum methodologies.
- Knowledge of JPA or Hibernate is considered mandatory
- Knowledge of WebLogic
- Spring framework or EJB
- SOA and/or system integration
- Relational databases: Oracle 11
- A good knowledge of oral and written English is mandatory, whereas the knowledge of any other language of EU is considered an advantage.
INTRASOFT International provides a creative, challenging and dynamic multinational environment which encourages team spirit, cooperation and continuous learning.
Please submit your CV in English.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.