INTRASOFT International, a leading European IT solutions provider is seeking a professional for its Brussels Branch, to cover the following opening:
Recruitment Researcher (Junior/Senior)
for our Brussels Branch
At INTRASOFT International, our purpose is to serve the European Institutions by delivering high quality professional services. That means, we need to find the best people on the market to be placed within our client's projects.
We need you to help us do this.
As a Recruitment Researcher, you'll be leading the way in helping find and then attract the brightest talent to join us.
- Undertaking desk based Research leading to direct sourcing and screening of candidates to add to candidate pipelines.
- Support the achievement of recruitment KPIs.
- Provide directly sourced candidate shortlists to the Recruitment team.
- Direct sourcing, networking, building and engaging talent communities to facilitate candidate pipelines. Building talent pipelines in area of IT.
- Provide market knowledge based on data to recruitment decisions and provide advice to the Recruitment team (e.g. salary benchmarking, size of talent pools, size of market on Linkedin, recruitment marketing activities that will yield the best results)
- A demonstrable experience of the recruitment industry, gained from external agency or either in-house / Rpo environments.
- Experience of external direct candidate sourcing & engagement.
- Experience of lifecycle candidate management mainly on searching, sourcing, engagement and screening practices.
- Essential that you have experience of working with/ using applicant tracking systems and HR databases (ideally Taleo) with a high level of data integrity. Must be able to conduct candidate searches and Boolean Searching.
- Motivated and passionate about excellent candidate experience and care.
- Experience of delivering excellent candidate shortlists to the Recruitment team.
- Experience of external candidate attraction experience networking and sourcing candidates and researching candidate pools via job boards, online databases, social media, alumni, referrals etc.
- Proactive, self-starter, learning oriented (will investigate and seek to resolve problems for the benefit of the team)
- Direct sourcing techniques/demonstrable success of sourcing direct candidates that are successful applicants.
- Experience of Headhunting techniques in finding then approaching qualified suitable candidates.
- Proven track record in delivering cost savings & value for money through direct sourcing.
- In-depth knowledge of the application process and candidate experience.
- MSc in Human Resources or relevant field
- Knowledge of the EU Institutions structure and processes regarding recruitment
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, able to work well within a team
- Effective negotiation skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Results oriented, aiming at high quality
- Highly self-motivated with proactive attitude, methodical, and detailed oriented
- Ability to adapt to different environments
INTRASOFT International provides a creative, challenging and dynamic multinational environment which encourages team spirit, cooperation and continuous learning.
*Please submit your CV in English.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.