We are looking for one of our customer:
Test Engineer (M/F)
- You will work to support the maintenance and enhancement of a large enterprise web based application.
- The application in question is bespoke java based software that provides centralised contract management facilities to the European Parliament.
- The application is relatively complex having hundreds of business rules and many workflows. An agile approach to software development is followed.
- The application has been in production since 2010. It will undergo a major enhancement phase over the next two and half years in order to integrate it with SAP.
- Experience working within an Agile environment (candidate will have to take part in the sprint planning and be able to estimate effort for testing activities).
- Experience in test analysis, design and execution for complex web applications.
- Ability to understand complex business scenarios and design appropriate test cases accordingly.
- Experience with test automation development using Selenium/JUnit or with some basic programming skills (preferably Java) Mandatory.
- ISTQB certification (foundation level or higher) is an asset
- Minimum of 4 years of experience
- Good English and at least a basic level of French
- University diploma in IT
- Good communication skills
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.