We are looking to expand our team with an experience Enterprise Architect who will join our CTO department.
- Will play a key role in the digital transformation of our customer onboarding, customer relationship management and customer support activities
- Working with stakeholders to translate business and non-functional requirements into technology solutions
- Creating and maintaining architecture documentation
- Defining roadmaps, as-is and to-be models, and migration paths
- Following up during the implementation stage
- Creating of architecture strategy to support future business goals
- Evangelizing strategic roadmaps and secure buy-in from stakeholders
- Knowledge of security best practices and knowledge of GDPR specifically
- Experience working in an Architecture role within large companies, consultancy, or enterprise software vendor
- Experience in Solutions Architecture across a broad portfolio of software, Cloud and / or data projects
- Experience with On-Premise, Virtualization and Cloud based Infrastructure (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS).
- Experience with enterprise systems design in general, and preferably in areas of:
- Customer relationship management
- Marketing automation
- Customer onboarding
- Customer service and support
- Content management systems
- You can communicate to both senior management and engineers on an appropriate level
- You can drive change in an organization
- Strong communicator
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Pro-active, assertive
- Service minded towards the business
- Fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch or French is a plus
Why choose Isabel?
- You will work for the first & leading FinTech of Belgium (°1995). We know our stuff and we can rely on an eco-system of strategic partners to work with...
- ...and we look ahead and think about our customers' future needs when developing new features and portals.
- During lunch, you can attend knowledge sharing sessions at the company. Next to these IsaTalks sessions, we currently have seven Communities of Practice you can join
- It takes about 42 steps from Brussels Central Station to our front door
- Naturally, you will receive a competitive salary package with company car accompanied by fringe benefits. You will start with at least 30 days of holiday and the possibility to work from home
- We are open for a permanent engagement or freelancers.