The financial environment is evolving at high speed and FinTechs are constantly developing support this change. At Isabel Group, we recently started a product development related to a Corporate KYC (Know Your Customer) platform based on Blockchain. This is a strategic product for the Isabel Group, one of the largest FinTechs in Belgium.
We are looking for a Senior Functional Analyst who is eager to join our Agile team and put their positive energy into defining this strategic product.
- You support the Product Owner and Scrum Master by analysing the business requirements and undertake market research on new functionalities.
- You collaborate closely with developers to implement the requirements.
- You act as domain expert and offer expertise on behalf of (key) customers groups into their Agile team.
- You deliver the necessary input for the road map.
- You have a firm understanding of the functional domain, capabilities enablers and the varying needs of different types of enablers.
- You work closely with the Agile team and product owner.
- You are responsible for analysing business requirements and working with business team, architects and product owners to translate the requirement into user stories and technical specifications.
- You review the user stories with the technical implementation teams.
- You work alongside the development team from crafting the acceptance criteria to testing.
- You provide appropriate product documentation along with the team.
- You have 5 years of experience in functional analysis in IT oriented enterprises.
- You have significant experience gathering specifications from product owners and then writing requirements for end-user applications.
- You have expert level problem solving and analytical skills.
- You have a high-level attention to detail and ability to meet goals according to deadlines.
- Having a high-level technical knowledge is a plus.
- You are pragmatic, hardworking, quick learner, critical, eager to learn, outgoing and a team player.
- An experience with Blockchain and distributed systems is nice to have.
- Master degree in Business Economics/ Business Engineering or equivalent through experience with a very strong proven affinity for the IT world.
- You have a command over English, Dutch and French is plus.
Why choose Isabel?
- You will work for the first & leading FinTech of Belgium (°1995). We know our stuff and we can rely on an eco-system of strategic partners to work with...
- ...and we look ahead and think about our customers' future needs when developing new features and portals.
- During lunch, you can attend knowledge sharing sessions at the company. Next to these IsaTalks sessions, we currently have seven Communities of Practice you can join.
- It takes about 42 steps from Brussels Central Station to our front door.
- Naturally, you will receive a competitive salary package with company car accompanied by fringe benefits. You will start with at least 30 days of holiday and the possibility to work from home.
- We are open for a fulltime or part-time engagement for this position.
“A sense of humor is part of the art of leadership, of getting along with people, of getting things done” - Dwight D. Eisenhower