CodaBox, which was founded in 2011, has become the Belgian leader in the provisioning of digitalized documents to external accountants.
Since 2016, CodaBox has been a part of Isabel Group - functioning as one of their 4 business units. Business unit E- docs is the result of the merge between the activities of CodaBox and Zoomit. Thanks to its highly qualified team (+50 experts), CodaBox is able to satisfy market needs by offering efficient and innovative solutions. Throughout the years, our company established a central position in the market.
Zoomit is the free Internet and Mobile Banking service used by 13 banks which enables invoices to be quickly and easily paid with a single click. Zoomit is used by more than 1.300.000 consumers and processes 350.000 documents every day from over 100 different senders of invoices, bank statements, tax returns and pay slips.
For our Zoomit team in Brussels we are currently looking for a Senior Operations Support Engineer for our Business Unit Zoomit.
Bank & Sender support:
- Act as all lines of support, up to 3th level, and perform deep technical analysis of complex issues using advanced scripting techniques & diagnostic tools.
- Coordinate the resolution of the incident with teams and resolution of all complex application and system incidents according to ITIL principles.
- Close collaboration with stakeholders, both internal and external (senders, banks).
- Develops solutions to a variety of incidents of large scope and high complexity. Refers to policies and practices for guidance.
- Perform proactive quality checks on technical components supporting business services availability.
- Usage of SQL for data lookup and data analysis.
- Perform proactive support: analyze incidents potential common causes, escalate when needed.
- Write all needed documentation to support the applications
- Validate peers documentation
- Creation and maintenance of a technical FAQ for the partners, banks and end users.
- Partner and sender administration
- Support the development environments for the software factory
- Provide weekly updates and perform root cause analysis for problems with major impact on the services availability.
- Based on root cause analysis, plan applications and configuration changes to ensure optimal Quality assurance and availability for all business applications
Monitoring & reporting:
- Ensure the Zoomit service is correctly monitored with the enterprise monitoring systems
- Use the available tools to create dashboards that provide operations and the business with the best possible information about the status of the service, both in real-time as historical.
- Document the monitoring and dashboards in place
- Train the Zoomit team (or other interested parties) in the usage of the monitoring and dashboards
- Support Zoomit Service Management so that
- reporting and associated results are available at the agreed timescales
- the accuracy of the reports produced is ok
- the distribution of reports has been fulfilled and that the distribution lists remain up to date
- authorized management information (monthly scoreboard) is available
- effective communication to Senior Management and Technical staff can be ensured
- Bachelor Degree preferably in Information Technology, Business Administration or related field or equivalent by relevant experience.
- Fluent in English, French & Dutch
- Frequent use and general knowledge of industry practices, techniques and standards. General application of concepts and principles.
- Obtain Basic ITIL certification
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of the DB structure of the application composing the Zoomit service
- Knowledge of Linux & Docker
- Fast learner
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Team Player
- Technical writing skills
Why choose us?
- You will work for the first & leading FinTech of Belgium (°1995). We know our stuff and we can rely on an eco-system of strategic partners to work with...
- ...and we look ahead and think about our customers' future needs when developing new features and portals.
- You have your career in your hands. You will get many opportunities for coaching and training which you can add in your online employee development tool together with your personal goals.
- It takes about 42 steps from Brussels Central Station to our front door.
- We have a team of volunteers who make it their mission to spoil us with game nights, banana pie, weekly fruit baskets, massages, monthly breakfast and much (much) more.
- Naturally, you will receive a competitive salary package accompanied by fringe benefits. You also have the possibility to work from home.