Within the financial landscape, Isabel is a key player with great ambitions. Our multibanking business is a major component of the corporate financial landscape, moving 400 million transactions a year for a total of 2500 Billion euros. A lot is moving in this area with new legislations and new technologies challenging the status quo
The key challenge for the IT Operations teams is to have applications and infrastructure robust enough to handle these volumes while at the same time have the agility and speed to market of a FinTech
In the applications area in particular this means supporting application in various technological stacks and helping the team in further embracing DevOps principles.
We are currently looking for a manager to lead the multibanking applications team.
- Management of a team of 12 highly skilled application engineers and application integrators
- Manage team objectives, set targets, implement guidelines
- Oversee daily operations, plan for changes and releases
- Responsible for the uptime and maintenance of the applications (24/7), manage incidents and problems
- Alignment with various stakeholders (Business, infrastructure, architecture,...) when implementing new applications or enhancing existing ones
- 5 years of experience with managing teams, either as a Project Manager or a team manager
- Have time and project management skills, able to manage small (less than 20 mandays) projects within the team
- A technical background, preferably in the technologies currently used at Isabel (RHEL, WebSphere AS, Siebel, Swift, Apache, Tomcat, Jenkins, Ansible, Elastic Stack, Atlassian Stash, Docker, Kubernetes, ForgeRock, Ontrack, Nexus)
- A conceptual knowledge of HA, LDAP, PKI, message queueing, versioning, load balancing, Hybrid Cloud, monitoring, software release methodologies, continuous delivery, DevOps and ITIL
- Good social skill to interact with both project managers, peers and staff
- Self motivated
- Customer oriented
- Able to meet targets in a, at times, high pressure environment
- Willing to work outside of normal business hours in case of incidents or planned changes
- Experience in DevOps
- English proficiency in both verbal and written communication
Why choose Isabel?
- You will work for the first & leading FinTech of Belgium (°1995). We know our stuff and we can rely on an eco-system of strategic partners to work with...
- ...and we look ahead and think about our customers' future needs when developing new features and portals.
- During lunch, you can attend knowledge sharing sessions at the company. Next to these IsaTalks sessions, we currently have seven Communities of Practice you can join.
- It takes about 42 steps from Brussels Central Station to our front door.
- Naturally, you will receive a competitive salary package with company car and accompanied by fringe benefits. You will start with at least 30 days of holiday and the possibility to work from home.