IT Business Analyst - ref. 78254 (IGB418369138)
Organisation and department description
Our client is located in the Schuman area and is part of the EU institutions.
The Business Analyst, reporting to the Solution Delivery Manager, will work at Brussels offices collaboratively as part of the Business Solution Team to design, document, develop and preserve the integrity of the overall business solution. The Business Analyst has a critical role in providing the link between business needs and system/process implementation.
International travel within Europe may be required.
- University degree in Engineering, Information Technology or a business-related university with a strong IT affinity
- Excellent knowledge and past experience in business requirements understanding and writing
- Knowledge of business process modelling (e.g. Business Process Model and Notation - BPMN) and experience in delivery of business and functional requirements for software development is considered beneficial
- Strong knowledge of the energy sector, especially the energy markets
- Business fluent in English mandatory (oral and written)
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Skilled in organization and time management
- Ability to work with all levels of client and internal resources
- Be part of a Paneuropean effort to better the lives of citizens
- A stable, long term challenge that will fascinate people interested by technology
- An international work environment