International corporate company in the financial sector.
- Ensure that the Cyber Resilience Programme (Crp) delivery takes place in a controlled and disciplined way by ensuring a transparent and effective execution.
- Act as a hub for all programme contributors & streams incl. IT, business and transversal delivery support functions.
- Programme Planning: create, maintain and track the overall programme plan, focusing on the key deliverables, activities and dependencies ensuring realistic dates for future tasks, and a complete and accurate historical record.
- Raid Management: control of the programme assumptions, dependencies, issues, actions and risks registers.
- Scope management and change Control: Ensures that changes go through the appropriate governance procedure.
- Benefits Management: Produce and maintain financial benefits profile and validate against the target baseline agreed in the business case.
- Governance and processes: ensure focus on the adequate application of the governance processes including management of the stage gates. Maintain and define PMO processes as process guardian
- Programme Delivery support: Promote programme/project management standards and good practices. Streamline through standards and templates.
- Records management: ensure standard practices are applied.
- At least 5 to 10 years experience in a Portfolio/Programme Management Office or equivalent position
- Successful delivery of cyber resilience projects or initiatives in the context of their function
- Practical knowledge of generic PMO processes gained from previous assignment and industry best practices/Projects/Programme Management framework
- Ability to combine hands-on and strategic thinking approaches
- Experience in providing value-added guidance and coaching to experience project managers
12-month freelance mission (exetndable).