Dynamics 365 Finance AND SCM Projects Lead Developer - ref. 77200 (IGB409636724)
Organisation and department description
My client is an international company in the sector of manufacturing located in the region of Verviers, Belgium. They are leader in their sector and employ 14,000 people globally. Their products are sold throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Africa and the Middle East.
In today's digital business era, they are challenged to exceed customer expectations faster and better than their competition. To make evolve the company's existing business processes and ERP systems, an ERP Team is leading this global transformation with the migration from current legacy IT systems to a modern Microsoft Dynamics ERP environment.
To support the team with the design, the development and the implementation of the organization's MS Dynamics applications, they are recruiting a Dynamics 365 Finance and SCM Lead Developer.
As Dynamics 365 Finance (former Dynamics AX) and SCM projects Lead Developer, you will be accountable for supporting my client' ERP-Program Dynamics 365 on a Global level and responsible for delivering and reviewing Technical Documentation, in addition to Development of Dynamics and Integration artefacts to a high level of quality, adhering to set and agreed standards.
Key Objectives & Responsibilities
- Your core responsibilities for this hands-on role include development of customisations and provide guidance to a team of approximately 10 developers.
- You assist and co-team with the Technical & Integration Architects to compile specification for custom development and systems integration requirements.
- You assist in producing detailed technical design documents that fully define all application code and the underlying methodology for the solution design specifications.
- You assist to prioritizes tasks based on goals and risks of projects and ensure milestones, activities and tasks are completed as scheduled
- You engage with ISV and Other Solution Providers on applications, extensions and integrations to improve the overall business solution
- You assist in managing multiple development designs and projects to meet the projects and customer required timeline.
- You operate in line with company policies and procedures, especially relating to quality management system, the company ethics program and the company's health, safety and environmental policies.
My client is looking for a bright, creative, and talented individual who enjoys working with some of the world's greatest brands, in an environment that blends cultural, multi-lingual, and ethnic backgrounds,
Education and Experience
- A Bachelor's in Computer Science or an Engineering field.
- 5 to 10 years of working experience in X++, .NET, Visual Studio and Azure DevOps
- A significant experience in leading a team of developers
- Experience in leading the development of at least two Dynamics 365 Finance and SCM projects
- Dynamics 365 Finance and SCM development certification
- Skilled in Dynamics AX/365 Application Object Tree development environment
- Knowledge of Dynamics AX/365 standard application and extending SSRS reports and BI applications
MS Dynamics (Axapta) Technical Knowledge
- Experience testing and debugging in the Dynamics AX/365 AOT
- Experience with SQL Server indexes, database normalization, queries and reporting
- Hands-on expertise in some of the following technologies: Visual Studio, Workflows, Integration/EAI technologies, C#, including SOAP, RESTful, .NET and related technologies, and Database technologies (JDBC, SQL, PL/SQL)
Business and Soft Skills
- Demonstrates principles of quality customer service, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and flexible enough to work with different technical skill levels and skill sets.
- Strong organizational skills; detail-oriented while having the ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Demonstrates initiative, is conscientious and provides follow-through on areas of responsibility.
- Ability to gain the confidence of key personnel through value-added work product.
- Strong communication skills and fluency in English (spoken and written). Knowledge of Dutch, German or French is an asset.
- Ability to travel to the Group other divisions/ locations
My client offers you
- A competitive salary package in line with your experience and expertise and with great benefits (company car and fuel card, variable salary, pension plan, hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers).
- The opportunity to work autonomously in a diverse function within a fast-growing international company leading in its sector.
- An easily accessible and friendly workplace, with free parking.
- The possibility to fully develop your talents and to grow within your function.
- Work-life balance with flexible work schedule.