- Implement, operate and manage I&Am technology and processes including Access management, user lifecycle management, privileged Access management, recertification and service delivery/advisory. Understand roles, entitlements and deliver I&Am-related services.
- Execute operational delivery of I&Am process solution implementation, maintenance, and improvement.
- Assist team members with the execution of I&Am services in line with defined processes, policies and comply with applicable information security requirements.
- Engage with HR, Finance and Procurement to ensure visibility of joiners/movers/leavers requirements and processes.
- Drive continuous improvements across I&Am related services:
- Experience of Certificates and Token management (such as RSA)
- Experience of I&Am activities within a large organisation context.
- Experience of executing operational and administrative activities.
- Knowledge of I&Am products (such as Sailpoint, CyberArk, Lieberman).
- Understand basic Access control good practice (such as role-based Access control).
- Knowledge of one or more of the platforms (and the platform relate security tools) for which our teams manage security information: Mainframe, Tandem, Windows, Unix, Network...
6 month freelance mission (extendable)