My customer is a young company that started up in 2014. They build and commercialize a Software product made for the Sales and Marketing segment. Since their setup, the company grew by 35% each year. The product is sold worldwide. The amount of customers has been growing so fast that my client is looking for a new person to strengthen the team as soon as possible.
Our customer has a modern view of management: they don't measure people by how many hours they work or how much they are in the office - it's only about getting the work done. If you find yourself in such a management style - you'll fit right in!
- 50% of your time will be spent on product development (new features, improvement of existing features, new product development)
- The rest of your time will be spent on various tasks such as analyzing customer needs (remote or onsite), overviewing implementation of the product, a bit of maintenance and testing if needed.
- Help the product mature, come up with improvement ideas, experiment (basically be creative and have fun)
- Be interested to learn about new products and technologies! Even though your main expertise will be Java technology, you will also learn (and be trained) to develop on systems such as Salesforce, SAP, Hubspot etc. (as the product you build will have to be integrated with these systems).
- At least 2 years or more experience as analyst/developer with strong Java background
- The ideal profile will have also have knowledge of Srping, Apache Camel, Maven, SOAP, Rest,...
- Any interfacing experience with mainstream CRM or ERP systems is a plus (but training is provided)
- You're a "strart-up" guy. You require little supervision, you can be trusted to deliver and you hate the idea of a 9-5 schedule. You are easy-going and looking to work for a fast-growing company.
- Good level in English, any other language is a plus (clients are all over the world)
- Even though the offices of our customer are located in Brussels, you can basically work from anyplace you like.
- Help build a product in a growing company - have a very broad job content!
- Learn about lots of technologies other than just Java, get to know the Marketing and Sales world.
- very nice salary package