Expert in Network & security Hardware.
- Focus on converting requirements into the architecture and design that will ultimately constitute the blueprint for the solution.
- Find the right balance between the architectural concerns of the projects and the concerns of the enterprise.
- Effectively interact and communicate with business partners and project sponsors.
- Challenge /elaborate the functional and non-functional security requirements.
- Participate to major technical roadmap elaboration in collaboration with enterprise and domains architects
- Develops a robust solution architecture that accurately translates business requirements to technology and ensures the design will meet business requirements
- Deliver and document an integrated security solution architecture conformed to the security governance guidelines.
- Elaborate (if needed) sustainable migration plan from "As-Is" to target architecture
- Provide adequate IT technical architecture design (Hardware + software + Network) compliant to security requirements
- Communicative Network and Security specialist with a can-do attitude
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Sciences
- Minimum 5 years of experience in analysis, development of technical solutions architecture in complex environment within large organization.
- Autonomous and taking initiatives towards results
- Cisco certificate in Networking and/or security domain (one or more of the following certificates: CCNP, CCSP, Ccie)
- Advanced experience with one or more Firewall platforms of the following constructors: Cisco, Palo Alto, Fortinet.
- Experience with security aspects of Cloud solutions identity federation, privacy, etc.
- Good knowledge of F5 Networks and Network security controls - Firewall, IDS/IPS, Network Access control and Network segmentation
- You speak/write fluent in French/Dutch and English
6-month freelance mission (extendable).