My client is a fast growing startup building mobile infrastructures for payment, transportation...and e-government. In 2 years time, they seduced clients in more than 25 countries.
They designed three components that help them to change the world:
- The Hardware: a secure and affordable NFC mobile device
- The OS & apps: a modified enterprise-ready Android OS
- The Cloud service: an online service to manage remotely our fleets of devices
They have Mobile Device Management (Mdm) solution compatible with Android devices. The back end is fully developed in Python following all the best practices to provide quality service to their clients. They are also delivering a RESTful API for their clients to have full control of our Mdm in their own production environment if needed. The front end is developed using React/Redux and Material Design Lite(Mdl).
Our web team is looking for a passionate and hands-on developer to join the team.
- Design, develop, test and deploy quality code.
- Maintain and improve existing code.
- Research best practices to solve complex problems.
- 3+ years software development experience
- Experience as a Python (Django, Drf)
- Experience with a relational database (PostgreSQL) and NoSQL
- Experience with Version Control(GIT)
- Familiar with RESTful Web Services
- Experience as a Linux sysadmin
- Have a self-starter and strong teamwork spirit
- Speak English fluently
- What is a plus for this position:
- Experience with React and Redux.
- Experience with Couchbase.
- Proven open-source contributions.
- Public code repository.
- Docker, Ansible
- The stack:
- Primary Libraries: Django, Drf, React, Redux, Mdl
- Databases: PostgreSQL and Couchbase
- Hosting: AWS
- Deploy: Ansible
- A salary in line with the market and the experience of the developer.
- Possibility to work on other technology used by the company : Android, Java, Javacard, Globalplatform.
- Startup mind, nice team , nice manager, open to creativity, nice offices near central station