Our client is a product oriented company that makes high tech machinery for large corporations across the world.
Our client is looking to hire an experienced IT manager to support their growth.
- Lead, drive and participate (hands-on mentality) on various IT projects for the local and international plants
- Define operational guidelines and supervise all projects handled with external suppliers
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time to guarantee the stability, continuity and efficiency of IT systems
- Plan, organize and control the activities of the internal IT team as well as external suppliers
- Define an IT strategy that fits the vision and the business strategy
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems at all time
- Manage a small team of 3-4 people, setting clear goals and vision
- You are experienced in managing several projects simultaneously in a matrix organization
- Experience to comprehend business processes and implement these in management software (ERP, CRM, CMMS, PLM)
- Strong leadership, able to inspire and convince
- Experienced in vendor selection and negotiation
- Excellent level in English and French. Any knowledge of German is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems and product life cycle management tools
- Ideally you would have experience having worked for a medium sized company (300€ to 500€ million revenue)
- Help a rapidly growing company reach IT maturity
- Work on various ambitious IT projects
- Combine a Senior management position with a hands-on job
- Get a very attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits