My client is a consulting firm that the world's business leaders come to when they want results. The company has today 55 offices in 36 countries and hey are looking for an IT support Analyst Team Lead for their Office in Paris.
You will be managing the IT department of the company in Paris and supporting 300 employees. The department is responsible of all aspects of IT : Hardware, software, communications, network and audio-video infrastructure. With your team, your priority will be to ensure the highest level of service in a demanding and fast-paced environment by supporting user onsite but also remotely. The Paris Office just relocated to brand new premises. As an IT Team Leader/Manager you will have the chance to work with the latest technologies in term of Audio-Video, Office Space Management, Collaboration tools, Digital signage and VoIP.
Role and responsibilities
- Supervision of 2 technicians and 1 apprentice
- Training and staff development
- End user support : you will participate in the daily end users support /ticket solving together with your team
- Supervision of the tickets queue and follow ups
- User rights management.
- Local supervision of Global projects like Hardware and software migrations, infrastructure upgrades, new technologies tests
- Support and maintenance of Audio-Video infrastructure
- Purchasing, assets and vendors management
- Mobile fleet and telco relationship management, as well as mobile data usage analysis
- Creation of training material for training sessions
- Close contact with EMEA IT team and Global IT teams in the Us
- 10 years of experience in IT support or similar, including proven team lead experience
- Previous experience in an international environment having worked in the Consulting environment is a plus
- High level of English mandatory
- Problem solver: able to run quick diagnosis, create workarounds to reduce downtime while identifying and solving the root cause of the issue.
- Budgeting : experience in management of a budget and in the effective management of expenses allocations
- Vendor's management: Experience in managing technology service providers including development of strategic partnerships, negotiation of technology contracts, monitoring service delivery and addressing vendor's performance issues enduring relationship.
- Customer Oriented: Ensuring high level of service in fast-paced and multi-sites environments. Focus on user communication and SLA's. Enabling technology to facilitate business.
- Fluent in Windows and Office
- Fluent in iOS and Apple products
- Active Directory and user rights management
- Ticketing system
- General networking knowledge (TCP/IP, DNS)
- Unified messaging, Skype for Business
- Experience in Audio-Video technologies (Polycom, Amx, MS surface Hub) is a plus
- Comptia A+ and/or N+ certification are a plus
- A challenging job in an international company
- An attractive salary with benefits
- A new life in a new city