A major Belgian player with a human sized IT department, located in Brussels, is looking for a Java Developer to reinforce their dynamic IT department. This company is a national company that develops software solutions for clients on open-source components.
They offer you several career paths: under the guidance of a dedicated mentor you can become a project manager, architect, ... All of this depends on how hard you are willing to work!
This exceptional experience inside this big company is the perfect chance to further improve your people management skills and take your career to the next level.
Join this company and be able to manage the full process of innovative projects!
- You will participate in the analysis of projects requirements together with the Senior developers.
- You will write the analysis document and design software solutions.
- You will build the work breakdown structure and estimates for the solutions.
- You will be in charge of your own, new projects developed in Java, Linux, Tomcat, Spring, Hibernate, JPA, Web services.
- You will be the escalation point for the company and ensures you that all systems are up and running.
- You will give a demo solution to the business partners.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Informatics or equivalent through experience.
- You have at least 3 years' experience in J2EE development.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are a team player and share your acquired knowledge with the members of your time.
- Earn an attractive salary! Up to € 65K a year with following advantages:
- Meal vouchers (€7,-)
- Hospitalization insurance
- Pension plan
- Transport allowance
- Enjoy the flexible working hours of the company, avoid traffic!
- You will get the change to develop in the latest, high level technologies within a team of young and passionate developers.
- During the day you can relax in their 'relax lounge' or play some kicker with your colleagues.