- Depending on your seniority and ambitions, you will have different responsibilities which might include:
- Helping to build and modify OLAP environments
- Building reports using input gathered from either the project managers or business owners
- Handling version migrations.
- developing the Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing solutions by using the Microsoft BI-Suite (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Power BI)
- Collaborating or developing the complete architectural set-up.
- You will have the opportunity to further develop your knowledge in the latest versions of Microsoft BI applications as well as learn new modules, or to choose a path that interests you. Whether in analysis, other reporting tools, ETL, data warehousing design, implementation or migration, Keyrus will have a project to match your ambition and will help you to build a valuable and successful career.
- You will have the opportunity of participating in end-to-end projects in a variety of domains from Business Intelligence, data warehousing, data quality, data integration and big data to corporate performance management in various industries including banking, retail, manufacturing and distribution.
- If you feel you have what it takes to add value to our experienced team, if you want to thrive in a challenging environment of collaboration and flexibility, if you are eager to learn new skills to achieve your full potential and if you are a team player, then Keyrus is the right company for you!
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Professional experience as a consultant with a first practical hands-on experience in Microsoft BI (Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services, Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services, Power BI, Data Quality Services, Master Data Services, ...)
- Knowledge of other BI tools will be considered a plus
- Knowledge in other Microsoft BI modules is a plus
- Good understanding of the Data Warehouse LifeCycle and its architecture
- The ability to think analytically
- Strong communication skills both on the business and technical side
- Being able to work both independently and as part of a team is very important
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English
What we offer
Keyrus offers a working environment and projects that attract the best people working in Business Intelligence, data analytics and performance management. Working on diverse and challenging projects, you will have the opportunity to develop multi-disciplinary IT/business skills to help you build a strong career path.
You will receive a training budget to support and sustain your skills and an attractive salary package including a company car and other benefits.
This is a position that will give you the chance to develop your career with the leaders in performance management & Business Intelligence!