- As a key player in Consulting and Technologies, Keyrus enables organizations to successfully turn the new data-digital revolution into opportunities by accompanying our clients with their digital transformation and leveraging their data assets.
- Over the last twenty years, the Keyrus Group has developed its expertise and skills in helping companies in areas such as Business Intelligence, Corporate Performance Management, Digital Transformation, Big Data and Analytics and Management Consulting.
- With a strong presence in Belgium of over 150 highly skilled consultants and an ambitious Keyrus 2020 vision of a rapid and sustainable growth in the new disruptive digital era means Keyrus are looking for a talented In-house Recruiter. You will join our team of 5 people, helping us to stand out by finding top talent for Keyrus!
- Being actively involved in the full recruitment lifecycle, your role will include:
- Understanding the recruitment needs and managing the expectations of the business by talking to the internal stakeholders
- Maintaining a recruitment pipeline by staying in contact with both freelance and permanent candidates
- Attending job fairs, university days and networking events
- Building your Network
- Proactive recruitment, meaning actively searching for candidates via our internal platform, various job boards (Monster, Stepstone, Ictjob, Linkedin) but also through more creative techniques such as Xray recruiting
- Reactive recruitment, meaning the creation of attractive job descriptions, advertising and then managing the responses
- Offering contracts to the consultants, both employees and externals and proposing them to the afore-mentioned stakeholders
- Daily maintenance of our Application Tracking System (Ats) to ensure that both candidate's records and the recruitment workflow are up to date
- Are you an agency or in-house Recruiter tired of working to strict KPIs? Do you work in HR but your real love is recruitment? Whatever your motivation is, this is a fantastic opportunity to grow in recruitment, but also learn more about the rapidly evolving world of Business Intelligence, Data Intelligence, Data Science, Corporate Performance Management and Digital Transformation.
- Although a passion for people, an ability to listen and communicate well plays a major part in this job, it would be a big advantage if you have:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in recruitment either in-house or at an agency
- A strong commercial spirit following a professional process when it comes to negotiating contract
- Energy, dynamism and enthusiasm when it comes to talking to people
- Fluency in English and French or Dutch
- An understanding of IT, Finance or Management Consulting
- We don't measure on CVS sent, calls per day or interviews done. In fact, we have only one KPI: Hire Great People!
What we offer
- Working in a team of 5 people, you have will have the full support and the necessary training from experienced colleagues, a growing business and a rapidly evolving industry.
- A great working environment, surrounded by experts and a lot of fun activities
- An attractive salary package including a company car, bonus scheme, daily allowance, hospitalisation insurance etc
If it sounds interesting, please send your CV and join our team!