Data ScientistsSince 1987, Laco has strategically invested in Business Intelligence, data science, performance management and the building blocks around it such as data warehousing, ETL and data management. They've become Laco's core business and our expertise has resulted in a powerful competitive advantage for customers.
Laco offers organizations the opportunity to make smart decisions based on knowledge and understanding: Business Intelligence in all its facets, backed by an in-depth knowledge of your specific market. The ideal approach to help organizations achieve and even surpass your goals.
Advanced Analytics and AI are high on the agenda at our clients
So we are looking for data scientists to strengthen our team of consult.ants.
- Help to drive the analytical scope and method for projects, including formulating and shaping data integration and analytics methods
- Use statistics and machine learning to derive key insights
- Write optimized code to advance our internal data science toolbox
- Communicate ideas, approaches and results with peers and stakeholders
- Mastery of Python, R, SAS, Scala and/or Spark for data science tasks - at least 3 years of professional experience
- Experience in statistical modelling, forecasting, and machine learning
- Strong presentation and communication skills towards peer data scientists and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to work individually and in team
- An attractive salary package including a company car, excellent benefits combined with many training opportunities to further develop your knowledge and career in the world of BI, data science and Big Data.
- A family company where teaming and collaboration are key elements.
- A position in a stable and growing company with over 30 years' experience.
! Both Employees and Freelancers are taken into consideration !