Senior Microsoft Cloud Data ArchitectSince 1987, Laco has strategically invested in Business Intelligence, performance management and the building blocks around it such as data warehousing, ETL and data management. They've become Laco's core business and our expertise has resulted in a powerful competitive advantage for customers.
Laco offers organizations the opportunity to make smart decisions based on knowledge and understanding: Business Intelligence in all its facets, backed by an in-depth knowledge of your specific market. The ideal approach to help organizations achieve and even surpass your goals.
Laco is a Belgian-based business and data intelligence company with over 30 years of experience.
Our success strongly depends on our people. That is why we look for colleagues with real potential whose skills are linked to values such as integrity, flexibility and eagerness to learn. People who also believe in the power of collaboration to achieve brilliant results. Are you ready to invest your talent along with Laco?
- You will assist our clients in the technical architecture, design and the development of data platforms & Business Intelligence solutions.
- You will leverage cloud based & on-premise solutions to design 'fit-for-purpose' data architectures with the different Microsoft components
- You bridge the gaps between complex business problems and data solutions in the cloud
- You bridge the gap between infrastructure and the BI team or CDO team
- Define & set-up of a data cloud strategy and -roadmap,
- Give recommendations on how data-platforms should evolve (on-premise, cloud, hybrid)
- Define and guard standards & guidelines of the data cloud platform
- As a data Cloud Architect, you work together with colleagues to setup the Data Platform in Microsoft Azure. (using components like ADF, Synapse, DataBricks, ...)
- Master or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, etc.
- 5-8 years of experience
- You have or are eager to obtain the Microsoft Certified Azure data engineer.
- You have 5 years of experience in Data Intelligence and have practical knowledge & experience with the Microsoft Azure Data Services (Data Lake, Data Warehouse, Data Factory, DataBricks, etc.)
- You have knowledge of BI , Data Warehouse, Data Lake Architectures and strong knowledge of data Cloud Computing architecture principles
- Have an excellent understanding of the technology ecosystem (classical Data Warehouse, data lake, Big Data, cloud)
- Being able to work both independently and as part of a team is very important.
- Excellent communicator - able to make the data cloud architecture comprehensible to all involved parties (also non-technical colleagues)
- Ability to rally up the experts through partnership and work in a collaborative environment, connecting with people and share experience - Passionate in sharing & learning
- Demonstrate through leadership
- Fluent in English, besides your mother tongue in Dutch or French
- You will have the opportunity to participate in end-to-end projects in various industries
- An attractive salary package including a company car.
- Excellent benefits combined with many training opportunities to develop your knowledge and career in the world of Business Intelligence.
- Laco coaches will guide and motivates you in order to grow and to develop a sustainable career.
- Laco invests in the Fun-factor and creates the opportunity for you to be involved in Innovation tracks