We are looking for somebody who can push our web applications to the next level. You would take the lead role in our Front-End team and would be responsible to roll out the technical vision on short and long-term for Lightspeed. We are not afraid to use state of the art technologies and we will give you the opportunity to explore them. So if you are into “Work Hard - Play Hard” you are at the right place with Lightspeed. Come and talk with us and become a part of the Lightspeed Family.
Here's a little song we wrote about you: You have a strong technical background matched with a passion for web technologies. You're a Natural problem-solver. You're game with collaborating to develop products that solve real-world problems for customers around the globe. You're excited to help build in-house designed user interfaces by consuming Rest and JSON Rpc API's that will redefine what's expected of cutting-edge Point of Sale on desktop, tablet and Mobile devices.
- Create beautiful and functional web applications, with a focus on the client side;
- Provide estimates for development effort;
- Evolve and implement new and existing Uis;
- Work with Lightspeed's back-end systems team to deliver product features and functionality;
- Mentor our junior and medior web developers to allow them to grow;
- Help with the overall web architecture;
- Help define the technical roadmap;
- Review code.
- You have:
- 5+ years of experience developing production-grade software (preferably large systems) or are able to prove exceptional skills;
- Strong experience with Angular (and preferably also AngularJS);
- Experience with Reactive Programming (RxJS);
- Ability to learn new technologies or paradigms;
- Experience in TypeScript;
- Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and solutions;
- Experience building responsive websites;
- Knowledge of version control tools like GIT;
- Experience using JS Frameworks/Libraries;
- Experience with Selenium and Protractor, Karma and Jasmine;
- Deep knowledge of Web technologies;
- Excellent communication skills.
- Nice to have:
- Experience working in an Agile development environment;
- Familiarity with TDD and BDD;
- Experience with Ci / Cd;
- A keen interest in user interface design;
- Experience with Full stack;
- Team lead Experience.
- Motivational work environment with enthusiastic colleagues;
- A challenging, fast-paced and great working environment;
- Possibility to work with state of the art technologies;
- Ability to grow within the Ghent team and the global Lightspeed Development team;
- Possibility to learn on the job, from other colleagues and official training.
Contact us and let's have a chat!