Maltem Consulting provides highly skilled and talented project teams and individual consultants for clients complex projects.
In this perspective, Maltem Consulting is searching for a "Bi Functional & Technical Analyst | Reporting Consultant" for its clients located in Brussels.
Who are we looking for ?
- You are passionate by managing Bi Technical projects.
- You are able to understand the business requirements and design technical solutions.
- You are responsible for the coordination of migration and deployment of Bi solution components to production and non-production environments.
- You create and develop business reports and dashboards, but you can also define strategies for tests.
- In this context, you can work in collaboration with both business and development teams.
- You participate in the development of strategies, roadmaps and business cases for Bi solutions. But also in the full lifecycle of an analytics or Bi project: from gathering and understanding the end-user analytics needs, over functional design, architecting the solution, supervising the detailed technical design, to preparing and executing the functional and product tests before handover.
- You already have an experience in a Business Intelligence environment as Functional Analyst for at least three years within bank, insurance, telco, retail, energy... or corporate (internship included) environments.
- A former experience acquired in a Bank as a Functional Analyst is an asset.
- You have functional knowledge of Powercenter, Oracle, SAS, DataStage, Ms Bi, SAP Bo, Teradata, etc.
- You are detail-oriented, curious, proactive, flexible with a strong learning appetite and a strong collaborative mind (“Think problem first”).
- You have at least a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in IT or 5 years' equivalent experience.
- You are fluent in French and/or Dutch (You can follow a conversation and answer in the second language) and English.
Why should you join us ?
- Strong corporate values and culture: Discussions, Attention, Dynamism and Expertise.
- A polyvalent and passionate team only dedicated to this expertise.
- Our result? A close and customized support.
- Projects, events and workshops dedicated throughout the year, a source of exchanges, career opportunities and also training (Agility, Lean Management...)
- An attractive and evolving salary package.
- Missions with a strong added value within prestigious clients.
- An Access to our large knowledge database and to our training center.
- A support of our experts ... that will help you to become an expert on you own and to continue to grow with us.