To meet the growing needs of our clients, in the bank and insurance sectors we are looking for a Business Analyst experienced in cash managment and payments.
Why should you join us?
- Strong corporate values and culture: Discussions, Attention, Dynamism and Expertise.
- A polyvalent and passionate team only dedicated to this expertise.
- Result? A close and customized support.
- Projects, events and workshops dedicated throughout the year, a source of exchanges, career opportunities and also training (Agility, Lean Management...).
- Attractive and evolving salary packages.
- Missions with a strong added value within prestigious clients.
- An access to our large knowledge database and to our training center.
- A support of our experts...that will help you to become an expert on your own and to continue to grow with us.
Above all you must
- Be passionate by the general analysis of the business situation, the identification of possible issues and needs and turning them into challenges to be explored within projects.
- Have already intervened in both the analysis of the organization's strategy, goals, policies and business systems and the identification of the business issues, problems, needs, wishes and formulation of the business case.
- Have already designed an application based on the business requirements, described the data flows and the processes in the applications and collected the information about the different components of the system.
- Have knowledge in Cash Management, global flows (Pain and PACS XML ISO20022, Mt101) or local flows (Cfonb320, ...), Cdm, SEPA, Lcr, international transfers, Cards, Mobile Payments, management of currencies.
- Have already worked as an the intermediary between the Business Analyst and the end users, but also the Technical Analyst and the development team.
- Be curious and proactive with a strong collaborative mind.
- Have a first experience in Business Analysis / Functional Analyst within bank, insurance, energy or corporate environments.
- Have at least a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in business administration, management, accounting, marketing, economics, statistics, computer, information science or a related field or a 5 years' equivalent experience.
- Be an expert with IT tools and be interesting in management of project through Agile methodology.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in French and Dutch are required.
Interested? We are waiting to read your resume, so apply now !!