Maltem Asia has over 60 consultants specialized on the following practices:
- Business Organization
- Data Management
Maltem Hong Kong is looking for an Infrastructure Project Manager/Support (voice/video).
The voice and video engineer is in charge of the market and traditional telephony in addition to the video system. He runs the daily operation, ensuring the level and quality of services defined with our clients are matched. He takes part on projects to enhance the production efficiency of our services and assist in the transformation of our existing infrastructure.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, implement, support voice and video infrastructure for APAC region;
- Ensure level and quality of services delivered match clients expectations;
- Ensure global standard and best practices are well implemented in all voice and video infrastructure;
- Ensure technical documentation are properly maintained;
- Maintain and update monitoring tools;
- Be opened to new technologies.
- Strong knowledge in voice and video in addition to network;
- Result orientation and pro-activity;
- Good communication, presentation, and project management skill;
- Willingness to work in a multinational environment;
- Willingness to work closely with end users and IT staff (developers/support).
- Strong understanding of I.T. infrastructure;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment;
- MUST HAVE: experience with Cisco, Oracle, SKYPE;
- MUST SPEAK: French AND English
- Production awareness;
- Ability to communicate and present in an understandable manner in both verbal and written;
- Have strong team spirit;
- Client oriented mindset.