One of our clients is actively looking for several senior .NET C# developers to integrate in its development teams. The objective of these teams is to supply services for a series of critical core-applications for gasflow management:
- New Product development:
- Enhancements on existing products
- Support existing products
The candidate will be involved in all aspects of the services, including bug finding and resolution, incident management, new developments.
Based on detailed analysis (UML), and following guidelines and market best practices the candidate will produce quality code, with unit-testing, code coverage and documentation. The candidate will also participate in the design of the solution in collaboration with the technical architect. Ideally the candidate will have relevant experience in corporate-wide projects.
- Cooperate with Technical Lead and Project Manager to produce functionalities.
- Implement new functionalities and maintain existing software.
- Testing (unit tests, integration tests).
- Collaborate with operations teams to deploy/configure the software.
- Realize support and maintenance service by helping in bug finding and resolution, incident management.
- Communication Skills:
- Ability to communicate with business analysts for understanding the specifications and designs that form the basis for implementation
- Ability to communicate with technical lead to understand the constraints of the architecture that must be followed.
- Master one of both national languages (French/Dutch) and at least a passive understanding (spoken) of the other. Fluent in English (written & spoken)
- Personal Skills:
- Ability to work relatively independently following the priorities and timing of the release plan
- Ability to work structured following the procedures (check-in, check-out, time sheet reporting, punctuality)
- Ability to work according to rules, standards and guidelines defined in the architecture
- Ability to communicate realistic predictions about the development work
- Ability to learn a complex business model
- Technical Skills:
- Ability to develop on the .Net platform in a structured way according to the coding conventions and rules.
- Master most of the technologies and practices :
- C# 3.5 => 4.5o Visual Studio 2013
- TOAD & PL/SQL
- ASP.NET Webforms & MVC
- Unit Testing (Ms Test)
- Integration patterns
- Modern Design Patterns