Manager Infrastructure: Put them back on track
A company active in the logistics sector is actively looking for a new Infrastructure Manager, being one of the biggest companies in their field, they are looking for a true leader that will motivate his team challenge them and work together towards a successful strategy.
In the context of a further expansion, technology improvements and focus on innovative designs this is a position that will engulf high responsibilities.
- Control and manage technological performances of the company, giving you the helicopter view over all operations.
- Work closely with the software team to coordinate all needs and solutions, reaffirming your multidisciplinary approach
- Be in charge of your team, leading, managing and attracting new talent, making you solely responsible for the results.
- At least 10 years of experience in IT infrastructure with a focus on frameworks
- Detaining a Masters' degree in a relevant field
- You speak both national languages and have a very good level in English
- A salary up to 90k + company car and extra-legal benefits
- Be part of a national wide leading company offering a solid and well-established structure
- A dynamic environment offering challenges and a rapid expansion