This position is a new role to provide the HR Department with reliable indicators in order to have a better understanding and analysis of the HR department activities. These data's analysis and statistics must help in the strategic decisions making process and in the follow-up of the HR activities.
- Develop queries in the Msf HR database in order to generates various reports and statistics of HR data, according to set schedules or spontaneous requests, for the 3 populations (international staff, national staff and HQ staff)
- Guarantees quality and coherence of HR data through the department, the section, the Oc, the movement.
- Analyses needs of reporting and proposes solutions for the implementation of control mechanisms.
- Plans and coordinates the design and development of KPI and dashboards for management decision-making purposes.
- 5 years' experience in HR data analysis
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills
- IT competences: advanced in Excel, experience in SQL is an asset.
- Sense of initiative
- Service and client oriented
- Msf experience is an asset
- Willing to work in an international, multidisciplinary and humanitarian environment
- Adhere to our managerial values: Respect, Transparency, Integrity, Accountability, Trust, Empowerment
- Fluent in French and English
- Fixed-term contract 1 year, full-time, based in Brussels
- Hospitalization insurance - Supplementary pension - Canteen - Reimbursement of 100 % public transport costs
- Available to start as soon as possible
CV + cover letter to be sent before 20/11/2017 via the button below.