You will build out, maintain, and troubleshoot their rapidly changing infrastructure.
Our client is an international company active in water cycle management, waste management and recovery, and energy management.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- You are a dynamic solution driven person.
- You can work autonomous, but you work well in a team.
- You have experience in managing projects and monitoring deadlines.
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Windows/Linux based environments.
- Solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of applications.
- Solid Cloud experience, preferably in AWS and Google Cloud
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware)
- Experience with monitoring systems
- Experience with automation softwaresr
- Solid scripting skills (e.g., Shell scripts, Python)
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superbtechnical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels ofavailability, performance and security