Innovating actor in Business Services sector, Mielabelo is an expanding consulting firm that aims to optimize its clients' performance by focusing on Continuous Improvement, Information System Management and Sales Performance.
In order to support its team and enhance its development, Mielabelo is urgently looking for a new Solution Architect.
- Deploy a global vision of the functional architecture in order to improve the follow and the global implementation of the User's Requirements.
- Assist the development responsible in the customer's relation.
- Understand and participate in the redaction/consolidation of the business requirements
- Analyse, define, design and propose solutions to business problems at the highest level of complexity or in areas calling for significantly innovative approaches.
- Define current and target state application architecture aligned with requirements of the various business and technology initiatives, insuring the necessary coherence in applications architecture.
- During development of the target architecture, compare application options according to function, technology and cost, make a recommendation and develop potential migration paths to the target state model.
- Realize the functional architecture analysis and estimate a specific demand
- Hand over the functional architecture analysis to the development team and deliver further support if necessary
- During the realization phase of applications, follow up the compliance of architecture with standards and support architecture responsibilities as part of the standard project lifecycle
- Determination, implementation and follow up of functional concepts, integration of business needs in existing software solutions
- Advise the different actors during the implementation phasing and bring a functional coaching to the functional development points of contact
- Establish and maintain working relationships with technology management, business management, program sponsors, key business clients, and infrastructure management
- Improve and maintain the processes, the tools used to realize the functional architecture analysis.
- University graduate “Master” in information science, management, industrial engineer
- 5-10 years of experience in Solution Analyses
- Strong interest for Business Process Analyses
- Good knowledge in modelling applications and processes, Functional Analysis
- Mastering of MS-office tools
- Understanding of relevant technologies and development life cycles
- Familiar with integration issues (ESB's...)
- Preferable: Cobol, DB2, SQL server, .Net
- Deep knowledge and experience of architecture: Service Oriented Architecture, design patterns, architecture methodologies
- Building and construction functional design of insurance applications parts
- Structured, pro-active, autonomous and well organized
- Open and analytical mind, pragmatic
- Problem solving
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills to clearly express and communicate concepts, designs and proposals
- Demonstrated ability to interact with all technical and nontechnical members of the organization
We offer you an attractive salary and fringe benefits including a company car, mobile phone and laptop, health insurance, representation costs, meal vouchers and financial bonuses based on Mielabelo's performance.
Are you willing to provide innovative advice?
Don't hesitate to APPLY via the button below.