Modis - Architect / Analyst Java Developer Background
Are you an experienced Software Architect with a Java or SalesForce development, or analyst background? You're looking for a permanent job in an exciting agile environment? With lots of exciting projects with the newest technologies like chatbots, blockchain, AI and many more? Please continue reading, this might be it for you!
The IS Marketing &Sales department is looking for a Software Architect - Analyst Java to translate business requirements into specifications for software application architecture in line with the norms and standards. You ensure the integration with the architectural framework and other system components.
- develop and maintain a scalable, high-availability, reliable, fault-tolerant and extensible (web) architecture
- determine the design for web and other systems with an emphasis on reusability, portability, robustness and maintainability
- design reusable software components to accelerate the development of further applications
- develop these designs based on industry standards/best practices, frameworks and design patterns
- document the architecture and designs for all stakeholders
- align client needs with IT solutions - both strategic and functional
- assist the software delivery team to implement the defined architectural solution
- determine high-level and detailed impact assessments
- evaluate technology choices and select appropriate solutions with the BEE Architecture teams
- assist team members with applying and using the right architectural elements
- monitor technical scope changes in service and/or projects
- preserve and where possible strengthen the health of the system
- support the dissemination of best practices within the delivery team
- determine the logical and physical design of web applications, design and maintain the application framework
- monitor volume restrictions in the system and analyse any patterns
- prepare and present a long-term strategic plan for web/online development in collaboration with the BEE Architecture team, including standards and guidelines for technical design
- create and maintain a coherent web architecture for all web/online applications
- research current and new web technologies to support the development teams
This is you:
- you preferably have a Master's degree in computer science or information technology or a Bachelor's degree with equivalent experience
- you are fluent in Dutch and/or French with at least a good written knowledge of English
- you have participated as a team member in 2 or 3 full IT project cycles and /or have worked in 2 or 3 IS service teams
- minimum 8-12 years' experience in the IT world, at least 4-5 years' experience with web architecture/development
- experience with the following is a must:
- Java JDK 7 and 8
- Spring 3.x and Spring 4.x
- Tomcat, Apache Servers
- OO Skills, Design Patterns
- Logical and physical data modelling
- experience with software development methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall and knowledge of Cloud platforms such as Salesforce.com is a plus!
- good knowledge of unit testing frameworks, performance testing and load testing
- good understanding of non-functional requirements such as scalability, reliability, high availability, extensibility and fault tolerance
- strong analytical and logical reasoning
- excellent communication and presentation skills
- ability to multi-task, prioritise and delegate
You're interested. What's the next step?
Send your CV and I will contact you if there is a match between the CV and the vacancy!