Modis - IPTV Integration Engineer
We are hiring a Senior Integration Engineer with minimum 5 years of experience in digital TV / IPTV integration projects.
Long term freelance mission in a very dynamic environment and a prestigious company in the Telecom Industry.
Location: mostly in Mechelen. One day per week in Herentals. Sometimes in the Netherlands.
We ask you to deliver the following:
- E2e integration of technical deliveries into lab and prod environment(s), enabling other teams to start using them
- Validation of correct implementation for functional and Network flows (according to Lld and HLD)
- Configuration of the different sub-components on application and functional level
- Documentation (operational procedures, handover training(s))
- Root-cause analysis of integration issues and report back to development / Si teams
- Technical alignment / lead with different sub-component team(s) during feature implementation
- You Must have:
- minimum 5 years of experience in Digital TV / IPTV integration project(s)
- Assertiveness and good communication skills. Ability to take the lead in teams of engineer(s)
- Good analytical skills and ability to segment / simplify complex integration(s)
- Scripting: Shell, back, Python, JS
- Experience in Dtv / Ott technologies: SSL, Cdn, Dvb, CA, Drm, ...
- Experience with client / server API interfaces (Rest, XML, JSON)
- Experience with Linux and Windows
- Ability to read logfiles, make use and creation of Elk (Kibana, Graphana) metrics and dashboards
- Having an experience with Nokia Seachange and/or Ericsson Dtv products is an advantage.
- Fluent English is required. Knowledge of Dutch is a big plus.
Challenging project and prestigious reference in your portfolio. Long term assignment, onsite.