Modis - Senior .NET C# Developer
We are looking for a Senior .NET C# developer for our client in Brussel. The candidate will be involved in all aspects of the services, including bug finding and resolution, incident management, new developments.
Based on detailed analysis (UML), and following guidelines and market best practices the candidate will produce quality code, with unit-testing, code coverage and documentation. The candidate will also participate in the design of the solution in collaboration with the technical Architect. Ideally the candidate will have relevant experience in corporate-wide projects.
- Cooperate with Technical Lead and Project Manager to produce functionalities.
- Implement new functionalities and maintain existing software.
- Testing (unit tests, integration tests).
- Collaborate with operations teams to deploy/configure the software.
- Realize support and maintenance service by helping in bug finding and resolution, incident management.
- You are a developer
- You are stress resistent
- You have good social skills and able to fluently integrate into new and existing teams
- Excellent knowledge of French, English and Dutch (reading, writing and speaking).
- Ability to communicate with business analysts for understanding the specifications and designs that form the basis for implementation
- Ability to communicate with technical lead to understand the constraints of the architecture that must be followed.
- Ability to work relatively independently following the priorities and timing of the release plan
- Ability to work structured following the procedures (check-in, check-out, time sheet reporting, punctuality)
- Ability to work according to rules, standards and guidelines defined in the architecture
- Ability to communicate realistic predictions about the development work
- Ability to learn a complex business model
- Ability to develop on the .NET platform in a structured way according to the coding conventions and rules
- Master the technical stack used for this project:
- .NET Core & .NET 4.6
- Visual Studio 2017
- SQLServer, Entity Framework
- Oracle & ADO.NET
- Design patterns
Are you in for a change? We're more than happy to offer you
- interesting projects that boost your experience and Spark your interests
- follow-up by a Modis Talent Manager who looks after your needs
- training and development in your areas of interest
- a warm welcome and a fun team that will accompany you to awesome social and business events
- gross salary in accordance to your experience
You are interested in this opportunity? Please APPLY via the button below and I will definitely come back to you to see if we can collaborate on this.