Modis - Telecom Support Engineer
This is definitely a great opportunity for young graduates or engineers with max two years of experience in a support position.
Personality is key! Passion for innovation, enthusiasm, pro-activity, curiosity and engineering skills are a Must.
Our client is one of the leader in the Telecom Industry. Their Innovation Center is responsible for developing prototypes, new products and services (mobile and fixed Telecom networks). It is like a big lab where engineers understand and test the latest mobile and fixed technologies, equipment and tools;
- As Support Engineer, you are part of an innovation team and perform development and prototyping tasks.
- You act as a product development engineer, focusing on mobile and fixed Telecom networks.
- Your responsibilities are:
- to collaborate in an open and collaborative environment with diverse teams to CO-develop and CO-innovate new products and services
- to understand Mobile and Fixed technologies, equipment and tools
- to define test procedures based on the test target, technical KPI's and Innovation Center regulations
- to perform the tests and record test progress in a scientific and organized way
- to understand Network architecture and perform basic analysis of the test result
- to conduct test report and support other specialists and Innovation engineers for detailed analysis
- to coordinate and work with other internal and external partners in the Innovation Center
- to ensure all data and reports are correct
- We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate Telecom engineer (from young graduates till maximum 2 years of experience), with the following skills:
- Master degree or equivalent through experience
- Knowledge of Telecommunications Technics
- Project experience in a development lab for prototyping and product development
- Good communication, report writing and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Fluent in English. Dutch or French is an advantage.
- A work experience with Telecom operators or vendors, or in a technical/engineering environment is an advantage.
- Knowledge of programming languages for app development is also an advantage.
It's not the kind of opportunity you can find everyday! Just don't miss it!
We offer you the opportunity to be in contact with the latest technologies and innovations on the market, and contribute in building a new future for the Telecom Industry.
You receive immediately an undefinite term contract, and work in a dynamic and prestigious company, located in a nice environment.