Montreal Associates is looking for a DevOps Engineer for a client based in Belgium.
- 1 - Development:
- Experience in Java Backend development - this is mandatory
- Frontend experience is a plus.
- 2 - Continuous Integration: Experience in CI tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, Travis CI...
- 3 - Containerization and virtualization technology:
- 1+ year experience with Docker, this is mandatory
- As we're going to use Docker intensively, the candidate should have a strong understanding of container concepts
- 4 - Automation and Configuration Management:
- Should have experience with a configuration management tool like Chef, Puppet, Ansible, OpsWork...
- Best asset would be experience with Terraform or CloudFormation
- 5 - Cloud Technologies:
- AWS, Google Cloud or Azure, At least 1 year experience, important skill
- Should understand how to build infrastructure high availability, elasticity and fault tolerance
- 6 - System Administration, Security and Networking:
- 2+ years' experience in Linux systems is an important skill
- Write scripts in Bash is mandatory
- Language: English
- Should be very communicative and team player.
- Collaboration is key, the candidate should be open-minded and always curious
- Should have experience in Agile methodologies
- Location : Belgium
- Duration: 1 year
- Starting date: ASAP
- Reference: MCAU - 37176
If you are interested by this position of DevOps Engineer and available, please send your updated CV via the button below with the reference MCAU - 37176.
Montreal Associates (Systems) Ltd and its affiliates Montreal Associates GMBH and Montreal Associates (Systems) S.L., operate Employment Businesses and Agencies (collectively referred for the purpose of this disclaimer as the "Montreal Associates Group"). All personal data received from applicants to the roles we advertise will be treated in accordance with the Montreal Associates Group's Privacy Notice which can be found on our company website https://www.montrealassociates.com/privacy-policy.
By submitting personal data to any company within the Montreal Associates Group, the applicant is explicitly agreeing to the use of such data by the Montreal Associates Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Montreal Associates Group companies within the UK and Europe in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities. We will not pass the applicant's data to any third party without their verbal or written permission to do so.