Our Client looking for a Systems Engineer to work closely with a sales representative in the Benelux area.
The Systems Engineer's main mission will be to support the sales organization in all technical matters regarding pre-sales, sales calls, and post-sales.
- Pre-sales - assist in qualifying sales leads from a technical standpoint.
- Sales calls - be the main technical resource on sales calls and answer / educate the customer on issues ranging from features, specifications and functionality to integration.
- Conversant with networking applications and solutions.
- Post-sales - be the lead technical contact for identified accounts for technical issues and will work closely with the technical support team and engineering to answer, elevate and resolve customer's technical issues.
- Provide assistance to identified customers with post-sales training.
- 5 - 8 years experience in technical/pre-sales support as a sales or systems engineer
- 5 - 7 years experience in LAN/WAN/Internet services administration
- Strong understanding of DNS and NFS, SMTP, HTTP, TCP/IP
- Knowledge of the following technologies: Routing, Switching, VPN, LAN, WAN, Network Security, Intrusion Detection, and Anti Virus.
- Strong understanding in the following technologies and protocols: RADIUS, PKI, Ike, Certificates, L2TP, IPsec, Firewall, 802.1q, MD5, SSH, SSL, Sha1, Des, 3des
- Experience with encryption and authentication technologies required
- Strong presentation skills
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience. Graduate degree preferred.