Montreal Associates is looking for a Security Software Development Engineer for a client based in Brussels.
- Work with product owners, architects and analysts to perform technical analyses and design solutions
- Design, develop & test application code
- Support the deployment of solutions
- Provide application support
- Contribute to the growth of the team through collaboration on practices for test-driven development, continuous integration, ...
- Excellent C/C++ (with CMake) and Java (with Maven) development skills
- Familiar with Windows, Mac and Linux
- Experience with Objective C/Swift 4 and Shell scripting considered a plus
- Knowledge of PKI and security technologies: * PKCS#11, smart cards, RSA cryptography, OpenSSL/TLS, OAuth, OpenID Connect...
- Hands-on with Jira, GIT, Jenkins
- Proficiency in English (verbal/written)
- Experience in Agile methods
- Awareness of the Secure Development LifeCycle
- Team player attitude
- Languages : English
- Location : Brussels
- Duration : 6 months + extension or permanent contract
- Starting Date : ASAP
- Reference : MCAU - 37370
If you are interested by this opportunity of Security Software Development Engineer and available, you can send your updated CV via the button below.
Montreal Associates (Systems) Ltd and its affiliates Montreal Associates GMBH and Montreal Associates (Systems) S.L., operate Employment Businesses and Agencies (collectively referred for the purpose of this disclaimer as the "Montreal Associates Group"). All personal data received from applicants to the roles we advertise will be treated in accordance with the Montreal Associates Group's Privacy Notice which can be found on our company website https://www.montrealassociates.com/privacy-policy.
By submitting personal data to any company within the Montreal Associates Group, the applicant is explicitly agreeing to the use of such data by the Montreal Associates Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Montreal Associates Group companies within the UK and Europe in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities. We will not pass the applicant's data to any third party without their verbal or written permission to do so.